Donnmar Titanium Pliers
Donnmar Titanium pliers continue to be the choice of serious fishermen across the country. They are revered for their ultra-lightweight, superior strength and easy-to-grip design. Now a brand new model joins the Titanium line-up.
The Donnmar CP880Ti boasts the same outstanding features and unmatched performance as the popular 950 series in a side-cutter version a design preferred by thousands of anglers. Once again, Donnmar has delivered a product that answers the fisherman's needs while promising years of dependable use in fresh or salt water.
Titanium Series Features
Handcrafted in upstate New York.
* Constructed of military grade titanium.
* Non-slip Sanoprene® rubber grips molded into the handles.
* Super sharp (tungsten-carbide) blades cut nylon, mono (up to 450 lb.), braided line, super braids, and wire (braided and single strand) up to 180 lb. test.
* Blades are replaceable, so you will always have a clean cut.
* The 'gripping' surface of the jaws features a 20" diamond pattern for a secure hold. (CP850 models feature a channel groove jaw surface)
* The pivot bearing is machined from solid brass. It is electroless nickel plated for a lifetime of smooth operation.
* Internal spring loading allows convenient one hand operation.
* Donnmar titanium pliers will not rust, corrode or oxidize. They are warrented for 5 years.
Optional military grade, treated leather holsters provide a glove fit for Donnmar pliers. Stainless steel belt clip and lanyard ring help clean pliers close at hand and secure. Can be warn with or without a belt.
Model CP9520 fits CP950/CP900/CP880 pliers. Model CP8520 fits CP850/CP850EX pliers.